Thread: Places to visit in Europe.

Places to visit in Europe.

I'm pretty biased towards the Scottish Highlands. Beautiful, very hikeable mountains, trips to see seals and dolphins, ancient ruins, good food (especially seafood and game). On the down side it's tricky by public transport and the weather is really unpredictable.

But there are a lot of amazing places in Europe, and it depends on your specific interests and how much you care about good weather, whether you can hire a car or not, whether you like coasts or mountains (Scotland has both, just saying...) and what food you like. I love inland southern Spain - good public transport to the cities, nice mountains, amazing architecture and great red wine. The Antalya area of Turkey - mountains, the mediterranean, amazing Greco-Roman remains, but a bit tricky without a car. The Swiss Alps, expensive but stunningly beautiful. Norway - another beautiful but expensive country. Iceland - volcanos, whales, and hot springs, but very expensive. Baltic Coast, Poland - Gdansk is gorgeous, the country is really affordable, and it's a stunning coastline.Slovenia is a hidden gem. There are parts of France where - even in the season - you can spend time in very quiet countryside. Think Creuse, for example. Agree with Sarahelaine's suggestions too, especially inland Spain and Iceland. If going to Iceland, you may consider going to Westfjords. I think certain parts of Germany are underrated as well, such as Fichtelgebirge (Fichtel hills range).It rather depends on your budget and interests/tastes.
    I'll guess you're not looking for 2 weeks on some beaches or desperate for Ibiza/Faliraki style nightlife, but that doesn't narrow the options down much.
    If you want 2 weeks to just hang around with the money people then Monaco has that, but it also has ridiculous prices...
    In 2 weeks you could easily stay in just one country and still leave having run out of time to see all the attractions. I'd suggest you pick a country that you want to visit (just Italy or Germany or...) and see that country a bit better, rather than spend too much valuable time on longer journeys. If you need suggestions for what to see in one country then please ask.

the-globbers-2.jpg

Milou says she is “scared of everything but doesn’t let it stop her”. She showcases gorgeous city shots that make travel seem a possibility closer to home.

Followers: 5.9k

Favourite travel memory: One of my favourite travel memories was when I surprised my parents by popping up in California. They had been in the US on a road trip for two weeks, and were going to California to meet family who lives there. What they didn’t know is that I booked a flight, got on a train, traveled for over 24 hours, and was waiting behind the wall in the kitchen to surprise them when they showed up. I still smile when I think about the look on my dads face when I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

Favourite destination: London! I was lucky enough to live there for seven months and I just keep going back. I’ll take any excuse! It’s the place in the world where I feel most at home. London has anything you could ever want, whether you are in the mood for a party, some great food or a visit to some world class museums… it’s all there. And the vibe is just so vibrant and accepting that it was very easy for me to blend right in. I’m really hoping I’ll have another stint there in the future.

Online-Pattaya is a convenient tourist service for booking popular tours in Pattaya. Available services: meetings at Bangkok airports, taxi from Pattaya to the airport. Group and individual transfers to Koh Samet, Koh Chang and other islands. Free transfers to popular malls and spas. Visa service for those who want to prolong their stay in Thailand. We offer the best prices for your holiday in Pattaya in 2018.

Just make a booking and enjoy your perfect holiday. Online-Pattaya will take care of everything. Pattaya tours